Friday, March 17, 2023

Day 17

 In the most anti-climactic way possible (in my opinion) the big week took an awkward turn. Nothing went wrong with filming or anything, but my parents did surprise me with a family trip to California for a week (spring break) which coincidentally is the weekend Cyrus and I had postponed to. That’s not an issue though, I spoke with Cyrus and we planned ahead as he would try finishing a chunk of the filming with Tan (Aizen) so when I got back we’d either be fully done or mostly done so then the next week we could focus on the editing. Cyrus has the ability to judge what looks good and matches the story and what doesn’t so I’m not as stressed as I usually would be leaving one person to kind of do both of our roles. We talked once more about location before I left and he told me that he wanted to see if he could maybe find a boxing gym where he could record. Sadly, we still have no answer from A$AP Rocky’s label so we’re going to fix the music problem very soon as we’re going to keep on communicating and finding the right replacement. 


Here’s a cool picture I took of the Golden Gate Bridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

IRON PUNCH

 This is the moment we all have been waiting for!! Here the link to the YouTube posting of Iron Punch!! Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube....