Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Introduction/ Day 1

 Well, it's time. I have to start my blog for my film opening. I've been lowkey dreading this project because I usually underestimate my ability but I think I have a good partner being Cyrus. Honestly I'm looking forward to the next 2 months and I can't wait to see what our project is going to end up looking like. So we both play soccer so our weekends usually consist of having games so we plan on using our free time in an effective way. We're going to take our time with the planning and decision making for the opening so then our filming doesn't get in the way of our daily lives. Once we start the filming we'll try to target our shooting locations by weekends/week. 

We've had a couple ideas and I think that we might be leaning towards an action movie, maybe sports related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IRON PUNCH

 This is the moment we all have been waiting for!! Here the link to the YouTube posting of Iron Punch!! Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube....