Friday, March 31, 2023

Day 22

 Today in class we were put into groups with other people to discuss our projects and how far along we were to compare. I ended up showing Iron Fist and people actually liked it 😁😁 so that's always very good. I consulted my group mates as I did not know how'd I would find a platform for music that we could use. I came down to write some of these down and they were purpleplanet and the YouTube audio library. People also agreed with the decisions we had made for the project which actually made me very happy as Cyrus and I had been doubting ourselves about if people would enjoy our opening. The meeting was productive and I got to see some other pretty neat projects which is motivating at the end of the day because you see where your classmates are and you push yourself to be better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

IRON PUNCH

 This is the moment we all have been waiting for!! Here the link to the YouTube posting of Iron Punch!! Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube....