Saturday, April 1, 2023

Day 23

 Now it is time to do our CCRs. This part of our project is about us looking back on our work and production choices. There are four questions:

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?

  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

Although I won't be answering these here because it just kind of goes against the whole point of the CCR, I will be discussing how I am going to do these. For two of my questions I will be doing a podcast in which directors go to talk about their films and answer questions, which is exactly what I will be doing. The other two questions I will be answering via a pre-recorded presentation in which I will show some images of what I am speaking about so it is just not a boring presentation. I already have the podcast done and I am pretty happy with it, I tried my best to sound "podcast like", like not too formal nor too casual and I think I nailed it personally. Hope the people who see it think the same honestly. Here is a little sneak peek at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IRON PUNCH

 This is the moment we all have been waiting for!! Here the link to the YouTube posting of Iron Punch!! Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube....